- Safety Tips for Travelers
- Cherry Blossoms in Ibaraki
- The 41st Koga Peach Blossom Festival
- The most thrilling “Ryujin Big Suspension Bridge Bungee Jumping”!
- Flowering 2017 in Hitachi Seaside Park
- Picking Strawberries in Ibaraki
- Ibaraki Plum Blossom Festival
- Local Sake in Ibaraki
- Anko Nabe (Anglerfish Hotpot)
As the sunlight is getting brighter day by day, you can sense spring is just around the corner. In Hitachi Seaside Park various kinds of flowers are ready to bloom, and the spring flowers of narcissuses (daffodils), tulips and nemophila will start to bloom consecutively. Why don't you visit the park and enjoy viewing flowers?