- Safety Tips for Travelers
- Nemophila in Hitachi Seaside Park will be in full bloom earlier than usual!!
- The 37th Kasama-no-Himatsuri, Pottery Festival
- The 29th Ryujin Gorge Carp Streamer Festival
- Azalea in Ibaraki
- Flowering in Hitachi Seaside Park
- Local Sake in Ibaraki
- Picking Strawberries in Ibaraki
- The most thrilling “Ryujin Big Suspension Bridge Bungee Jumping”!
As the sunlight is getting brighter day by day, you can sense spring is just around the corner. In Hitachi Seaside Park various kinds of flowers are ready to bloom, and the spring flowers of narcissuses (daffodils), tulips and nemophila will start to bloom consecutively. Why don't you visit the park and enjoy viewing flowers?